fklearn makes it easier to solve real business problems using Machine Learning. It largely relies on functional programming principles to help achieve this goal.
The name is a tribute to the widely known scikit-learn library.
- Models should be production-ready with few extra steps.
- Validation should reflect real-life situations.
- Production models should match validated models.
- Reproducibility should be easily attainable.
- In-depth analysis and interpretation of model results should be simple to do.